As a community member, you can access mental health services available in the Sudbury East area. These can include services for:
- Families such as Compass Child and Family Centre or Children’s Community Network (CCN) that serves as a single point of access for all children’s services;
- Individuals with memory loss and their caregivers such as the Alzheimer Society;
- Adults such as the Mood and Anxiety Program and the Psychiatric Outreach Program through Health Sciences North;
- Adults with Addiction Issues – such as Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Information about services ConnexOntario
In addition, all community members are welcomed to attend groups facilitated by the Univi Health Centre, with topics varying from caregivers to grief.